Friday, February 3, 2012

V-Day Music Day 3.

What's a Valentine's celebration without a little boy band vocal?

A friend of mine shared this link with me last night, and after listening to it for the 4,398,789th time this morning, I figured it needed to be officially added to the V-Day playlist.

"What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction




Speaking of boy bands, I'll just go ahead and share with you my favorite boy band love songs.

"As Long As You Love Me" by Backstreet Boys



"Shape of My Heart" by Backstreet Boys



and even though I totes loved BSB waay more than Nsync, I'll go ahead and post one of my favorites from the ramen noodle-haired JT and his buddies.

"God Must Have Spent" by Nsync



Now go grab those boy-band CD's you so dearly loved once, and download them onto your iPhone. These *belong* on your V-Day playlist!


No comments:

Post a Comment